Global Gums & Chemicals have one of the most modern plants of Guar Gum production set up in Korangi Industrial Area Karachi - Pakistan, just 20 KM from sea port. The Management & sponsors are highly educated having most diversified experiences in manufacturing & Exports of Guar Gum, foreign Trade and financial sectors.
Guar Dehusked Splits : 10,000 MT/year.
Guar Meal : 22,000 MT/year.
Company PolicyQuality / HACCP & Halal Policy
The management of Global Gums & Chemicals is committed to sustain organizational excellence by consistently producing quality safe and halal food i.e. guar gum products.
We shall build higher customer expectations compared to our competition and exceed their expectations by:
- Fulfilling the requirements of the Quality/HACCP & Halal through constant and continual improvement.
- Ensure that the product produced is absolutely clean, halal & not harmful to human health.
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory and customer requirements for quality and halal/food safety.
- Continually review and monitor the exist practices, Quality/HACCP & Halal policies, objectives and all relevant quality and halal/food safety measures within the scope to effectively manage and mitigate the risk associated risk in product, processes and both technologies which is adopted and aim to adopt.
- Ensure the contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, customers, end users, all interested parties and partners are well aware and communicated with Quality/HACCP & Halal policy and its management system and comply the all legal and regulatory requirements in this aspect.
- Management has also committed to provide halal/food safety, quality, organizational and personal development trainings to its staff at all levels to achieve the planned objectives effectively.
- As management we will ensure that this policy is communicated, understood and complied by all the down-stream and up-stream partners within our organization