Deputy Managing Director
- Before Joining Global Gums & Chemicals Irfan has worked on various projects.
- He has worked at ASI Partners as a partner for the past 3½ years where he has been involved in all of the key consultancy projects undertaken by the firm. Key assignments have included:
- Financial modeling for Fauji Foundation to diversify into the Agri / Food sector.
- Franchise model for Pakistan's fastest growing Pizza Chain, 14th Street Pizza.
- Developed a Financial model for women’s lawn retail business.
- Arranged a Toll Manufacturer for a Match Exporter.
- Establishment of Meat export markets in UAE and Rice markets in Iraq.
- Irfan has 20 years of working experience across the finance, administration and marketing functions.
- Irfan has also served as CFO at United Registrar of Systems. During his 8‐year tenure, he worked on several projects in the organization, including leading the company’s annual Safe Food conference for 3 years. He was also looking after the administration of entire group.
- Prior to URS, Irfan worked for 6 years at Granulars (Pvt) Limited. Here he was part of factory administration and wages management team and later on was responsible for factory inventory audits and factory office purchase.